Welcome to our celebrated Los Angeles tradition!
Our Birthday Party Packages consist of the following:
- Personalized sheet cake from Hansen's Bakery!
- Ice Cream, Fruit Punch & Lemonade!
- Fully decorated party facility!
- Balloon festival inside our beautiful Theater!
- Solid gold adjustable crown & Birthday gift for the Guest of Honor!
- Post-show Marionette Meet-and-Greet with photo opportunities!
1. THE PARTY
1 – 15 guests – $100 + SHOW ADMISSION
16 – 25 guests – $125 + SHOW ADMISSION
26 – 35 guests – $175 + SHOW ADMISSION
36 – 45 guests – $225 + SHOW ADMISSION
46 – 55 guests – $275 + SHOW ADMISSION
56 – 65 guests – $325 + SHOW ADMISSION
Over 65 guests - $375 + SHOW ADMISSION
Full Buy-Out - $1,500
Remember that this includes adults as well as children
(ages 2 and under are free).
We require a deposit of the party cost in full to reserve your party.
For an additional charge, we offer:
Mexican marionettes as puppet party favors at $5.00 each
Bob Baker Marionette Theater Party invitations, 3 for $1.00 each
2 . SHOW ADMISSION
- $15 regular season and $20 for our holiday shows.
- Price per person for each child or adult. Children under the age of two are FREE.
EXAMPLE: A PARTY for 20 people would cost $125, PLUS 20 times the
SHOW ADMISSION price.
INFO AND FAQS
The weekend party goes from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Please ask your guests to arrive accordingly.
The show runs from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Birthday Parties are scheduled Saturday and Sunday or as a Special Event.
We will book up to two parties on the same day. The Parties are kept separate. The Theater is always open to the public.
PIÑATAS: WE DO NOT ALLOW PINATAS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO OPEN FLAMES.
- Are DISCOUNTS available?
Unfortunately, there are no discounts or Gift Certificate credit available on Party Packages at this time.
- May we provide any OTHER ENTERTAINMENT at our party?
Our theater and show is the entertainment. We do not have the facilities for other performers.
- May we provide FOOD for our Guests?
Besides the cake, ice cream, water and juice, the theater does not cater food. You may bring down pizza, food platters, etc. but parties do not have access to the kitchen and it is your responsibility to buy, pick up and serve the food you bring. You are responsible for plates, napkins, utensil, and other paper service for food brought down.
Inform the box office if you are bringing food when you confirm your reservation.
Additional clean-up fee may apply.