♦ GROUP VISITS ♦
The Bob Baker Marionette Theater offers group pricing* for the following:
Boy and Girl Scout Troops
*group pricing currently offered for organizations only.
Weekdays - 10:30 a.m.
Weekends - 2:30 p.m.
Open showtimes negotiable for groups with 50 guests or more! Inquire within!
Arrival - 10:00 a.m. -10:30 a.m.
Showtime - 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Ice Cream Social* - 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
*ice cream is dairy based, non-kosher
- Easy access Loading Zone for buses
- Party Room/Cafeteria area suitable for large school/group luncheons
- Q& A Session available after our show
- Backstage Tours available and can be arranged for small groups, upon advance request
Educational Links & Resources:
- Watch this tutorial on making your very own scarf marionette!
-- Coloring Book and puppet projects coming soon!
Expand your trip!:
- Visit our neighbor, the beautiful Vista Hermosa Natural Park!
- The park features walking trails, streams, meadows, oak savannahs, picnic grounds, and a nature-themed playground amidst native Mediterranean vegetation. A FIFA-regulation soccer field is jointly used by the adjacent Edward R. Roybal Learning Center and the L.A. Department of Recreation and Parks. An outdoor amphitheater in a grotto provides an ideal setting for environmental and natural history education, and other public events.
- Interpretive programs for community and youth are led by MRCA naturalists including the free “Transit to Trails” bus program to the Santa Monica Mountains.