"Something to Crow about"
Adults + Children over 2 - $15.00
Children under 2 are FREE!
Come join Mama and Papa Goat and 100 more of the world famous Bob Baker Marionettes
for a musical “Day on the Farm” you will never forget. Everything from dancing scarecrows
to tap dancing bullfrogs warbling “Shine On Harvest Moon”, “Something To Crow About” is
guaranteed to put a smile on children of all ages!
SAVE THE DATE!
Join us February 24 - all day! for our fourth annual Bob Baker Day! In celebration of Bob's Birthday - the joy of our theater spills out onto first street for a full-on carnival!
With music, arts and crafts booths, vendors, all sorts of live entertainment! And of course - Puppets!!!!!
Full line up coming soon!
Enjoy an evening of punky exotica and puppetry, featuring Healing Gems, Fake News, and our world famous Bob Baker Marionettes!
Dance and sway with the puppets to the sweet sounds of Honey Child (and more!), at their record release show!
Doors at 8pm!
SUNDAY JANUARY 21
11 a.m. at
MIRACLE MILE TOY HALL
Join the marionettes in a setting they find kindred, a toy shop.
In special month engagements, we are proud to showcase the Bob Baker magic with our partners at Miracle Mile!
Welcome to our celebrated Los Angeles tradition!
Our Birthday Party Packages consist of the following:
- Personalized sheet cake from Hansen's Bakery!
- Ice Cream, Fruit Punch & Lemonade!
- Fully decorated party facility!
- Balloon festival inside our beautiful Theater!
- Solid gold adjustable crown & Birthday gift for the Guest of Honor!
- Post-show Marionette Meet-and-Greet with photo opportunities!
Field trips – schools, seniors, others
Yes, we are on the LAUSD Pre-Approved Field Trip list! Learn more.
We offer group pricing for the following:
- Field Trips
- Boy and Girl Scout Troops
- Senior Groups
- Home Schools
*group pricing currently offered for organizations only.
Allow the Bob Baker Marionette Theater to bring the joy of puppetry to your home, event, or function!
Perfect for schools, country clubs, birthday parties, business functions, or simply anywhere where there's fun is to be had.
We offer a traveling troupe to perform a self contained marionette variety show!
PRivate Events and theater rental
Special evening puppet performances, live music, masquerade balls, comedy and so much more. The Theater offers a vast array of public and private events throughout the year.
You can also rent our theater to host your own events!
LOCATION AND PARKING INFORMATION
- We are located in beautiful Downtown Los Angeles at the merging corners of 1st Street, 2nd Street, and Glendale Blvd.
- Our theater is directly under the Beverly Street Bridge/ 1st St. Bridge, near Belmont High School and six blocks West of the Disney Music Hall.
- We are a mile and a half South of Echo Park Lake.
- The most common problem is finding yourself on Beverly Blvd., going over the Beverly Street Bridge and into or away from Downtown.
- Street Parking is available, but limited. We encourage you to arrive early.
- There is a Pay Lot on Glendale Blvd. PAYBOX cost is $5.00 - CASH ONLY
Please be prepared to write your License Plate Number or Space Number on an envelope for payment provided at the Paybox at the lot entrance on Glendale Blvd.
1345 W. First St.
Los Angeles, CA 90026